Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I see what organizations are participating this year?
- Visit our shopping page and learn about all the organizations involved this year!
When does online shopping open?
- Online shopping opens November 27th and runs until December 12th
How can I see the card options for this year online?
- Visit our shopping page and click on learn more. There you can see the organizations designed card for 2020. Also due to COVID-19 there will only be one card option.
Does the organization get 100% of my donation or are there fees taken out?
- YES! We are excited to announce that this year the AGMP Leadership has made the decision to cover 100% of the fees for 2020.
When will I receive my cards after I donate online.
- We will make every effort to fulfill online orders within 3-5 business days.
Where is the in-person event taking place?
- Our in-person event takes place December 5th at the Latah County Fairgrounds Grange Building.
What is the Drive-Thru event?
- Due to covid this year we are offering a drive-thru shopping experience for your safety. Drive up to the grange building park in the designated, temporary parking spots and a volunteer will be with your shortly to help you shop!
What COVID safety precautions are you implementing?
- Volunteers will be required to wear masks and gloves when working with shoppers. Additionally we will sanitize all touch surfaces (pens, credit cards, clipboards, etc) between shoppers.
- Volunteers will be required to have their temperature taken upon arrival along with answering a few health screening questions.
Even more questions? Email us at email@example.com
The mission of the Alternative Giving Market of the Palouse (AGMP) is to: give residents of the Palouse a meaningful alternative to holiday gift giving and an opportunity to support local nonprofits. We strive to enhance community well-being and sustainability through celebrating personal charity and community partnerships.
Closed for 2020 season. Will open September 2021.