Frequently Asked Questions
When does the 2021 application open?
- Generally the application opens the Tuesday after Labor Day. To stay up to date subscribe to our newsletter.
Where can I see what organizations are participating this year?
- 2021 participants have yet to be determined.
When does online shopping open?
- Online shopping opens TBA
Does the organization get 100% of my donation or are there fees taken out?
- We make every effort to find sponsors to cover the credit card fees.
When will I receive my cards after I donate online.
- We will make every effort to fulfill online orders within 3-5 business days.
Where is the in-person event taking place?
- Our in-person event for 2021 is TBA.
Even more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the Alternative Giving Market of the Palouse (AGMP) is to: give residents of the Palouse a meaningful alternative to holiday gift giving and an opportunity to support local nonprofits. We strive to enhance community well-being and sustainability through celebrating personal charity and community partnerships.
Closed for 2020 season. Will open September 2021.